Thursday, November 17, 2011

thankfulness {day 1}

 

its officially the countdown for thanksgiving folks.

and boy do I have a lot to be thankful for.

over the next seven days I want to give you seven things I am thankful for.

thankful for mexico and what it has taught me.

MVI_1225

IMG_2293

IMG_2298

IMG_1938

to see the world from a different perspective.

find every excuse to throw a party with lots of friends, dress up, and eat food.  good food.

listen to music...  loud.

simple things bring the most joy.

greet everyone with a kiss.

use my horn.

smile. always. even through freakishly horrible situations.

make do without.

hold things with an open hand.

and appreciate the tiniest things.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your pictures! Can't wait for Thanksgiving to come too! I love how you write in your blogs and I love reading them too. Keep it up!