Monday, November 21, 2011

thankfulness {day 5}

 

I am thankful for all my supporters…  couldn’t love on these babies without them.

IMG_0378

when I made the decision to move to Mexico

I remember the feelings of vulnerability.

leaving my job to move to another country

for a year or more

and depending solely on support from my family and friends

was scary to say the least.

as I sent out my first support letter

I remember thinking

who should I send this to?

what are people going to think?

will they respond? 

IMG_1203-1

I have now been living in Mexico for nine months.

the support and outflow of

prayers, encouraging words, and financial support

have been overwhelming. 

{that includes all my bloggy followers}

I love all your comments

they inspire me to keep writing

and speaking up for those who can’t speak for themselves.

IMG_1012

ps.

you know what???

there are some awesome shopping

in the streets of Ensenada

and I’ve been eyeing some gifts

that I would love to purchase

for my first ever giveaway!

can I hear a shout out for that??? 

{smiles}

but first…

I’m waiting for my number of followers to hit fifty.

that’s only twelve people, people.

so if you are a lurker…  and not a follower…

you should really just press the blue button

and join the ranks.

you know you want to. 

{smiles}

1 comment:

memory said...

I love your shades! This is too sweet. I can't imagine how nerve wracking it must have been to send out that first letter requesting support... But I'll bet you never looked back:) love your blog.