Friday, December 9, 2011

hazzah


today is our last hazzah for two thousand eleven.
no more tutoring.
no more visiting families in {durango}.
no more days in the office planning activities.
no more play dates at the ranch with the niños.
we are ending two thousand eleven  with a Christmas party.
and i am {S O  E X C I T E D}.
we invited niños from my first orphanage I ever worked with
and
the kids we tutor in {durango}.
we will all loading up in vans and buses
to go to a golf course
for golf lessons
lunch
and
Christmas presents.
I’m kinda really excited
and thought you would want to know what to look forward to.
::  ::  ::  ::
this is my baby Luis.
and I get to see him today.
eek. 
he is a big part of why I am living in mexico today.
he was an instrument, {God} used, to show me how much I am loved by my {Father} .
IMG_1107
ps!
don’t forget to check out my {giveaway} that’s happening now! 
click {here} to enter!

No comments: