Saturday, March 12, 2011

{bienvenidos a mi casa}

here is a quick tour through and around my new little home.

::front yard::

::my street::

::living room, dinning room, office::

::view from my desk::

::kitchen::
::bedroom::
so now you all need to come to {ensenada} and recieve the REAL tour. im waiting for you.
encouraging verses of the day:
psamls 13:
5~but i have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.
6~i will sing unto the Lord, because He hath dealt bountifully with me.
psalms 14:
2~the Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see it there were any that did understand, and seek God.
psalms15:
1~Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
2~He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Lovely! And it's so bright and sunny there.

AND...you, my friend, are gorgeous. :)

Tribe of Twelve said...

Well, your bedroom is adorable! And, the whole place looks really nice. When Glenn and I went there, a year ago last Oct., it didn't seem that clean in the parts we were in. Guess like all other places, there's the good the bad and the ugly.

Trent will be going to CO at the first of April to serve at a Catholic Missions for the homeless. He's very excited about where the Lord is taking him. I love watching all you young people live and serve our Jesus!! Blessings and love to you Tiffany.

Unknown said...

ummm... who sent you flowers?! update me please.

xoxo

ps. you are beautiful and hot and lovely and awesome.

Living Out Loud said...

do you have room for visitors?!?! :) Ditto what nic said. I miss your hottness :)