Tuesday, March 15, 2011

amigas...

i am so blessed to work very closely with these two lovely ladies. these two see my good side, my ugly side, they see me when im super clean and when im dirty (mexico dirty), they tell me when i stink and when i smell good, they work alongside of me and pray for me when we are apart, they hurt when i hurt, and laugh uncontrollably for NO reason at all. its so true when the bible says...
"...though one be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." -Proverbs 17:12

3 comments:

LocaChica said...

Oh my goodness you are sooo gorgeous!!!!

LocaChica

Diego Vinicius Filo Moreira said...

Congratulations on your page is fantastic... I'm following .. if you want to take a look at my page and follow him .. I appreciate it!

http://movimentodotogather.blogspot.com/

tank you

Alissa Josephine Hope said...

Wow!! I like the pics with you on the horse but really I like all of them.