Saturday, December 5, 2009

Live Animal Christmas Play 2009

So top on the priority list this month has been the Christmas play our church does every year. It's a pretty major play, probably the largest in this part of Iowa...hmm... in the Midwest may i dare say. (correct me if I'm wrong.) There are 5 showings starting Friday night the 11th through Sunday. We already have over 700 seats reserved.

The first tear I was cast in it was 2006. I was in the opening scene, playing my fiddle on the front porch of a log cabin in the smoky mountains. Then i was in the '08 play and just did filler scenes.

This year I have lots of different rolls throughout the play lots of filler scenes and such. BUT... I'm really excited about my speaking part. I am a fictional character that was in the palace the night Herod gave the order to kill baby Jesus. I come back 33 years later to tell my experience. All in all, my part is very dramatic. Lots of crying and begging for my life, being drug up the center isle, being told my head was going to come off... YEAH! :)

Speaking of which... that's where I'm headed now! Stay tuned for more pictures and even video clippage to come! :)

tootles

5 comments:

Tori said...

Wow! That sounds like a very dramatic role! Hope all goes well! Looking forward to more pics and video. :)

Rebecca said...

Awesome! Can't wait to hear more about it.

photozmom said...

Tiff, you do SUCH A GREAT JOB !!!!Have fun and make sure you KNOW your part :O) I BET you already do!

Coffee Bean said...

Wow...that is an INCREDIBLE picture!!!

Living Out Loud said...

I just cannot wait to see it! From what I hear, You do a great job:) Remeber: I'M INNOCENT!!!! *smiles* Love you!