Wednesday, March 7, 2012

so much more


i received a voice mail, early tuesday morning,
from this cutie-pa-tutie,
who happens to be my sister grace.
it went something like this;



{hi tiff...  ok... i know that  you can't talk because it's really early your time but...  
i just wanted you to know that, i've been praying for you and... 
 i don't think you know how much i love you.  *sigh.  it's like SO much.
and...  can you imagine, if i love you this much, how much more God loves us?
that thought just overwhelms me.
so...  i just wanted to tell you, i love you, and you rock my socks off,
and i'm praying for you,  and...  i just LOVE YOU.  
I LOVE YOU!} 


dear lovelies who read my blog,
do you know how much you are loved?
you are loved infinitely more then you can  imagine.

Jesus reminded me of this, the other day,
through my sister Grace. 
 [check out her blog  here]

i love how He sends us little reminders,
through people, things, and circumstances.
how have you been reminded lately???

7 comments:

Adria said...

Mmm..I think I needed that reminder today..

Mikaela said...

my b.f.g leaves some of the best v-mails. you're cute. lovin' your bloggin sis in love ;)

Amy said...

I just read your guest post on Kerrie's blog, and had to come check out your blog! I love this post! We are all loved and it's so sad that some people aren't reminded as often as they should be. Here's to telling people that we love them! Thanks for brightening my day :)

A Life Un-Styled said...

What a beautiful message. I hope you've been well Tiffany. I've been dealing with a few issues of my own and haven't been around much. Looking forward to catching up <3

Kerrie Williams said...

I posted about a tea party we threw in Mexico this week and had to reference you of course! When the idea came up i immediately thought of you! You are an inspiration :)

Reema Khan Walima Pictures said...

Really this is a wonderful blogs and post some amazing happiest moment photo thanks god bless u


Reema Khan Walima Pictures

Abigail Valkenburg said...

Thank You Jesus !