Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Iowa Hawkeye's

Ok... so some of you my not know this about me but... I'm a HUGE football fan! More specifically college football! And even most specifically Iowa Hawkeye football!

If you would allow me to just brag for a minute... thank you! :) The Hawks are 8-0 this season. If I understood the 'talk heads' correctly this is a first in big ten history! Some people may say it's sheer luck, others say they're just that good. I think I'll let them prove to you all what they are! :)

Last Saturday us kids went to Gamps and Grams house to watch the game. It was very intense to say the least... and it all came down to a score of 13-9 Michigan -- with 2 seconds to play -- Iowa's ball. Ricky Stanzi threw the old pig skin in for a touchdown winning 16-13! Lets just say our grandparents neighbors heard the shouts. eh... screams! :)

victory photo
game faces




4 comments:

LocaChica said...

Way to go girl!! Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love football too, I even play it :) I can keep up with the best of the guys at football..well, actually not really, just the best of my 9 bros..but, then again, I guess that's not saying much..hehe
Nice to see you back in the blog world Tif!
LocaChica

Rebecca said...

Oh...I have missed you SO much, blog friend. Thanks for the post!

{I even get to chat with Nicole every-once-in-a-while on gmail...makes my night!}

Tori said...

That looks so fun! That was a REALLY exciting game - we didn't get to watch it, though, because they didn't have the Big 10 network in North Dakota. But we were watching the Florida game and so we kept getting updates - very exciting!!

Living Out Loud said...

YOu guys crack me up! I will NEVER....ok I won't say never, but I won't forget your dad's reaction!!! Or your mom and I talking and Laughing because you were in so much detail and we just wanted to know how you knew all that...haha! I love the pics! Your a good blogger. :-) Love you bunches!!!!
Love, mE